Zapped

Are you feeling zapped because nothing is making sense, and your mind is constantly trying to connect the dots, trying to find a pattern, anything that can tell you that you are on the right path?

Usually, when I face such a situation I sit quietly in a corner and ask myself, "What should I believe, that which I can process through my mind and senses or that which my inner self is telling me to be true?" The acceptance of the outcome of that question is never easy, because as much as I usually want to believe what my intrinsic self is telling me, my mind definitely try to make a compelling case against it. It is only when I calm myself down, and see beyond reason, that I become at peace with myself and accept what I know to be true but have no way to prove it. 

This constant I vs. I definitely is tiring, but that exactly is the process through which you know what you really want in life. Somehow, we all know the answer, it is often we ask the wrong questions. Probe yourself, ask more, read more, talk more and you would know that "What you seek is seeking you."

Instead of being zapped, surrender and you will find your path. Life isn't strange, if we don't think it is!

Here's a soulful song for the final day of the challenge. Remain blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions