Kindness

Kindness doesn't need money. It just needs a loving soul. 

I learnt to be kind from my parents, especially my father, who has never said "No" to anyone asking for something. He has always helped that person in some capacity or the other. And not empty words, he ensures that the person gets the help that he / she requires, even if it means mobilizing others to get it done.

Then there is a beautiful soul, a former neighbor of ours. Aunty is an epitome of kindness. I have seen her helping everyone, without any bias. She goes out of her way to help others. So many times, she had showed me so much kindness that she made me rely on her for advices. I could talk to her for hours, discussing my fears and dreams. She protects me fiercely too, like one of her own.

There is another aunt, who never leaves anyone without a proper meal from her house. We have our tummy bursting out every time we go to her place. She sneaks up food on your plate while you are not looking or paying attention! And, then she will give you the lovliest smile possible. 

I have a few friends who, no matter how busy they are, make sure they give me a call once in a while just to ask if I am fine. Their concern of my wellbeing makes it such a beautiful bond. 

Life is hard, but a bit of kindness makes it livable, and often, with a smile :)

Be kind, no matter what.

If someone is struggling, send them the following song. Maybe, your kind gesture and the thought behind this song could help them. And, yes, "Lights will guide you home".

Comments

  1. Kindness could be just a ☺ smile that makes someone's day.
    Cheers,
    Barbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions