XOXO

Life is a gift, isn't it? Living could be awesome too, as long as you decide to live it, good or bad, no matter what. I am grateful for this life and somehow, being in the present is a beautiful way of enjoying this gift, isn’t it?

I don’t know what tomorrow will bring, I don’t know if I will ever have so much time to do everything that I want to do in my life. But I do believe that if I have been able to live today in the best possible way that I could, it should be enough.

If I could live being grateful for what I have, always be kind and compassionate - no matter the person at the other end - and remain open to welcome happiness and sadness equally, that should be enough. And, each day, I learn something new, and each day I try to make myself a bit better. Every moment I spend with myself, I like myself a bit more too. Nope, not turning into Narcissus, thank you so much 😄

Yes, living isn't easy, but it is our choice how we want to live it. I choose to live it with a smile, so every time I cry or feel sad, I let that emotion pass through, get up and walk again, smiling, yet again, each time. And, it really is okay. Everything is - okay. 

Hope everything is okay with you all too, and if it is not, sending you loads of XOXOs 😘🤗😘🤗

Here's a soulful version of Ed Sheeren's "Shape of You".

Comments

  1. I like the uplifting message. I try to love every day even if things are super bad. Every bad time has always gotten better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions