Yikes

So, I recently had a yikes moment. Here's a thing. I am generally liked by everyone, but there are definitely people who don't like me at all. And it's like they kind of hate my guts. It's there on their faces. They just dislike me to the core. There was a time that would have bothered me a lot, but these days I find it really funny.

Well, here's a story. There has been a certain male friend with whom I had shared a nice vibe at a point in time. For me, he wasn't anything more than a friend, though he did try his luck out. He eventually hooked up with someone I kind of was acquainted with, and eventually they got married. I have no clue what this idiot friend of mine had told his wife, she seems to hate my guts. And she is an amazingly smart and independent lady, and it's just such a surprise to be an item of her envy. Won't lie that it does feel nice somewhat, but it is so futile. Really, was never interested and this just seems so ridiculous. 

To be honest, I am always careful around my friends' spouses. You just don't know what offends whom, and gives what kind of idea to people. It's tough to be single in this country, especially for a woman. It's like walking a tightrope, you cannot become off-balance. 

That's actually a good story idea. I do make amazing observations most of the times but don't share them or write about them, fearing offending people. I mean even if you change the name and all, they would know based on the situation described, right. So, should I share such stories or dare not stir the hornets' nest? 😈

This song is so apt. Of course, I loved Bhai's version, but Kartik Aaryan is hot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions