With you

If anytime you feel

You are too tired

Unable to go on anymore

You will find me

Beside you

No matter the path 

You choose


Your demons are yours

You need to slay them

Each time you fall

You have to get up

The bruises are real

So is the healing

Know it's all You


I can't take away

Your pain and hurt

They are what make you 

You

Let that purge you

To help you emerge 

Someone who is really You


You will find me

At the milestones

When you are too tired to walk

Take my hand 

And sit with me

To celebrate You

In silence


As the sun rises 

In the horizon

A new day beckons you

We will say our goodbyes

As you walk again

Filled with love

To find one true You.


When you will reach the finish line

Wearing your scars as badges

I will be there

Cheering you on

For the warrior will

Finally reach home

Conquering the self, the mightiest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions