No poem V-Day!

I tried, but failed. Like tried really hard. However, writing a love sonnet on the occasion of Valentine's Day is something I cannot do. The moment I try to write something, it just turns into a parody!

Any other day, I am game, but 14th Feb is the worst day for me to write anything romantic. How ironic is that. Then again, when have I ever been predictable? 😎

Point is, I don't get this concept of Valentine's Day at all, never did. It's just too sweet, too sugary, too gooey. I mean, yikes. 🙄

Yes I like cheesey romance. I love SRK. I am sucker for every stupid romantic comedy movie. Reason why I would rather have small everyday sweet gestures than one day of over-the-top romance. Get me a single daffodil or tulip, a bar of chocolate or give me a customised card. I love them. But don't give them on V-Day. Surprise me through the year. 

Sigh! Why are simple dreams so difficult to be fulfilled?

Anyway, back to the poem. As I can only channelise my inner Chandler today, so decided to replace it with a simple wish instead.

Happy Valentine's Day! With lots of love ❤️. 

Comments

  1. you look like one time you are going to be the most growing channel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions