All good things in life are for free

Life is too short to live in regret. It is futile to keep running away from what you truly want to do or get. Don't let mistakes define you. We make them to learn from them and not to just sit around and lament about them for years to come. 

I don't like the taste of regret, though I do have many. However, what you need to realise is that regret is just a way of being stuck in your past and an excuse for your refusal to grow. Mehnat lagti hai na, after all, lazy ass! Toh dalo blame regret pe, failure pe.

What's the point of your existence? That you are existing because you need to survive. What beyond that? Yes, you might have lived like that before and don't have the might to carry forward again. Question is why? Arey raat gayi, baat gayi... Yes, even serious issues should be rolled into and smoked up. What will you gain by being serious? 

I have seen life slipping through my fingers at close quarters this year. And that exactly has taught me there is no point in regret, hurt, ego or anger. I feel happy in myself. And I see others around me to be happy too.

So, why be grumpy. Get up, smile, be a beautiful sunshine ☀️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions