Reclaiming myself

There is a strange sense of freedom. I am finally understanding and reclaiming myself, that too not slowly, but leaping forward. I am making up for the lost time, you see. So much lost in so much drama, lies, regret when everything could have been so simple, so easy.

Then again, I don't think I would have ever reached where I am today without all that pain, mistakes and struggle. I would have never realised or valued everything that I lost.

I guess going through what I was served was the only way out - to finally meet up with that one true self of mine. And when I did find myself standing at the doorstep, I felt so much joy that I embraced my self with open arms. 

I am not letting myself go away anymore. I want to live, and live to the fullest. Each day is beautiful and even I don't know what I will be upto the next moment. Let life unfold itself, I am ready to create my share of happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions