Unhappy? Create a happy mood folder



The lockdown is taking a toll on everyone, making us feel depressed and stressed out. We want to get back to our previous life, but we are all stuck at home. While the mood of despair can make us unhappy and sad, the answer could be in trying to remain upbeat even in these gloomy days. How do we do that? Why not create a ‘Happy Mood’ folder and fill it with anything and everything that makes you happy, after all we are living in the world of technology! Open this folder whenever you are sad, unhappy. Kind of cool, right?

So, here’s a sneak peek of my 'Happy Mood' folder:
  • Tom and Jerry: A classic, any day!
  • Dexter’s Laboratory: All for Dexter and of course Dee-Dee!
  • Urban dictionary: Shakespeare and Aristotle would have died twice over reading some of these definitions!
  • I am so wild about Wilde: No pun intended here, I really love this guy. Don’t believe me, read him. Although, ironical, this is one of my favourite Wilde quotes: “A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her.”
  • Songs of Kishore Kumar: Lovely Kishore da, and his amazing songs - cheel cheel chillake, Aake Seedhi Lagi Dil Pe. Then there is the legendary – Meri bhains ko danda kyun mara
  • Andaz Apna Apna: 'Ooii Maa!' and 'Aai laa!’, this cult movie I can watch anytime. Highly frivolous and stupidly entertaining, ‘Crime Master Gogo naam hai mera, Mogambo ka bhatija, aaya huin toh kuch loot ke hi jayunga’. Epic!
Then there are funny messages, inspirational chats, memes that always bring a smile on my face.

Maybe, it’s time to create your ‘Happy Mood’ folder too!

Hugs and love :)



Comments

  1. Great suggestions! I like the idea of having things available that I know will make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Do share your happy mood folder with everyone :)

      Delete
  2. Great idea to have things that make us happy readily available. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Hope you create your happy mood folder soon too :)

      Delete
  3. Part of my happy folder are the baby and toddler videos of my son. Guaranteed to make me smile :-)
    My U is for the uniformity I experienced in my own country upon returning from the sensory overloaded jungle:
    https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.com/2020/04/a-z-2020-switzerland-uniformity.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! True that, kids always have a special place in our lives :)

      Will visit your blog for sure. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions