Raindrops keep falling on my head

The quote of the day says, "Happiness is a warm puppy." - Charles M. Schulz

Although, ironical, but this song really makes me warm and happy, and never fails to bring a smile on my face. Especially this Spiderman version, the vulnerability of a superhero...sublime.



And, hey enjoy this poem that I wrote years ago, as I sat on my stairs soaking in the midnight rain. Wish it rains in Delhi soon, the heat is getting unbearable.

At the stroke of the midnight
I sat at the foot of the stairs
To hear the pattering of the raindrops
On the concrete street and rooves
The scarlet sky did not scare me
Nor did the constant downpour
Instead I attuned my heart
To beat with the fall of each raindrop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions