Balancing it out

We have both feminine and masculine energies within us. What we need to do is balance them. As humans, our genders doesn't really define us. We are fluid, just different in our physical form. 

While I understand my feminine nature and embrace it fully, I don't have much understanding of how to balance the masculine energy. And that's what I want to know.

Somehow it's easy to define compassion, kindness, love, softness and giving as a part of being feminine, but how to imbibe authority, freedom, direct and outgoing approach, etc. and create harmony for the masculine? 

It's lopsided for now. I do achive it in pockets but I do realise that society has been conditioning us as male and female, and thereby creating a great divide between us. Instead, we should have been made aware that irrespective of our physical bodies, we have both the energies within and when we look beyond the physical, at the energy level, even this distinction of the body blurs completely. When you reach there, it's a bliss.

At times I get that glimpse. Sustaining it is another challenge.

As I am exploring the masculine within myself, agression and irritation are becoming residues. Guess that's when you need the feminine to calm you down. This churn is another knowing and these days I am not afraid to try something new. 

I have left my perceived safety to wander around in the wilderness. This journey is exciting. This journey is me. This journey is love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions