Let her live forever...

I searched for news on her at the wee hours, something told me that it would not be good, and yes, I was right, she had lost the battle finally. The brave young girl was finally no more.

I don't know how to express myself, whether to cry, or to be angry, or to remain silent. I feel ashamed, helpless and sad. I am ashamed to be a part of such a barbaric society, a society full of hypocrites. I feel helpless that I cannot reach out to those thousands who like this brave girl also need our support. I am sad that whatever we do now, nothing will bring back that life.

I am chocked today, I have tears in my eyes, I want to scream in anger and I want to hang my head in silence and shame. But, above all, I would want to continue this fight, this fight against the mindset, illiteracy, violence, ignorance, hatred... this God damn system.

And, I fervently wish that someday we truly become human and give every living being on this planet due respect. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions