A life just about ordinary

Who are we to judge anyone; we are not even equipped enough to judge ourselves. Do we really know and understand what we want from life? What we want to do? Where we want to head towards? So, when we are so clueless about our own life, who are we to analyze about someone else?

Life throws you at junctures, it challenges you to pick yourself up, it sometimes take you to a high unimaginable, and sometimes it just dumps you without the life-giving air to breath. Funnily, the essential air is always missing even when you are at a height or at the lowest ebb. So, should we be content with our mediocre life? What is so wrong in being ordinary? Why is there a need to be someone? Why can’t I just walk as filler among the multitude, who reek of daily labor?

I often ask myself, am I extraordinary? Am I someone special? Am I different from others? Yes, in some way I am unique, I am different, but then each one of us are. We are all unique in our own ways, each a single unit in this amazing cosmos. So, what’s so special about me? I don’t know. And frankly, I don’t want to be special. Why, you ask me. Simply because, special people are always alone, they are lonely.

Yes, I want my spot under the sun, but hey, I am not vying for the prime one. Far from it, I just wish to get a spot surrounded by some happy and friendly faces. I prefer to be ordinary rather than being the ‘chosen’ one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology is just saying ‘I am sorry!’

Badrinath Ki Dulhania…A great movie on clichés

Questions